Aloo Matar Pulao: Aloo Matar Pulao, which is prepared with simple ingredients, can be made on any occasion. Let us know how to make this dish.
Be it a party or a festival, pulao is a must-have food item. The flavors and special flavors of dry fruits and spices along with long grains of rice bring water to anyone's mouth. In our country, people make and eat pulao in different ways, such as veg pulao, paneer pulao, matar pulao, or jackfruit pulao. Today we have brought a different variety of casserole for you, this is Aloo Matar Pulao, which is very tasty to eat and is also good for health. Aloo Matar Pulao, which is prepared with easy ingredients, can be made on any occasion. Let us know how to make this dish.
Ingredients of Aloo Matar Pulao-
Rice - half kilo
Potato - 2
Ginger and Garlic Paste – 2 tsp
Turmeric - 1/2 tsp
Cumin - one teaspoon
Garam Masala - 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
Small cardamom - 2-3
Big cardamom - 2-3
bay leaves - two
How to make Aloo Matar Pulao -
- First clean and soak the rice.
- Now put the cooker on the gas and heat it, add oil to it and when it becomes hot, add cumin seeds to it.
- After this add onion, green chili, chopped potatoes, and peas and fry.
- When the potatoes and peas are fried, then add all the dry spices along with red chili powder, and turmeric and keep stirring.
- When the onions and tomatoes are done with the spices, then add the soaked rice in it and mix it all well. Now add water to it and whistle.
- After turning off the gas, let the cooker cool down. When the cooker releases the pressure, then check the pulao. Add green coriander on top and serve.
Disclaimer: This material, including advice, provides general information only. It is in no way a substitute for a qualified medical opinion. Always consult an expert or your doctor for more details. Kalamtimes does not claim responsibility for this information.