Sumona Chakravarti Birthday: Comedian and actress Sumona Chakravarti appears on The Kapil Sharma Show as Kapil's onscreen wife 'Bhuri', who often becomes a victim of Kapil's jokes. She is often seen in a very simple look in a saree on the show but Sumona Chakraborty is very glamorous in real life. She is often seen blowing the senses of the fans with her bold and glamorous pictures. Sumona is also known for her outspokenness. She has made a special place in the hearts of fans through comedy, but Sumona has been seen playing a serious character in Bollywood films.
Sumona Chakravarti will celebrate her 34th birthday on 24 June 2022. On this special occasion, the fans are seen giving her a lot of wishes. Sumona, along with her impeccable style, is seen making fans crazy through her bold look.
1. Sumona Chakravarti Bengali Beauty
- Sumona was born on 24 June 1986 in Lucknow. Sumona belongs to a Bengali family. She was interested in acting since childhood.
2. Sumona Chakravarti Acting Career
- Sumona Chakraborty is counted among the most famous actresses on television. At the same time, she has worked in films as well as on TV.
3. Sumona Chakravarti As Child Artist
- At the age of 11, she made her Bollywood debut with Aamir Khan and Manisha Koirala's famous film 'Mann'. This film was released on the big screen in 1999.
4. Sumona Chakravarti Break From Acting
- She took a break from films for her studies and after a long time, she returned as a young artist from Ekta Kapoor's show.
5. Sumona Chakravarti Ekta Kapoor Show
- Sumona, who was a part of films in her childhood, entered the television world with Ekta Kapoor's famous show 'Kasam Se'. In this show, she played the role of 'Nivedita Deb'.
6. Sumona Chakravarti TV Show
- Apart from this, Sumona also did a lot of work on many television, including many shows including 'Detective Doll, 'And Sun Yaar Chill Maar Kasturi. She got it from Ekta Kapoor's show 'Bade Achhe Lagte Hain'.