There is a reshuffle among the richest people in the world, but it is fun to see who is the richest at the moment and how much wealth they have. Today we are telling you about the world's richest people in this post. So you also know about them.
1. In this list, Amazon founder Jeff Bezos is the richest person in the world. Jeff Bezos' wealth has increased by $ 1.2 billion in the past total. Amazon CEO and founder Jeff Bezos has total assets of $ 160.1 billion. In addition to Amazon, Bezos also owns the Washington Post and Blue Origin. If Blue Origin is an aerospace company, it works on preparing rockage for commercial use. Last year Bezos divorced his wife Mackenzie Bezos after 25 years of marriage. Mackenzie is currently the 18th richest man in the world.
2. Bill Gates, who held the first position for a long time, is now the second richest man in the world. Bill Gates' assets have decreased by $ 779 million. Gates, co-founder of Microsoft and the Bill & Milind Gates Foundation, has assets of $ 108.7 billion. Gates, who holds the world's largest private charitable trust, is currently investing extensively for the Corona virus vaccine.
3. Bernard Arnault and family, chairman and CEO of LVMH Moët Hensi Louis Finance, have total assets of $ 103.2 billion. With this, they are third in the list of world's largest rich. His wealth has increased by $ 709 million. Bernault handles more than 70 brands, including Louis Finance and Sephora.
4. Mark Zuckerberg, the founder, chairman and CEO of Facebook, is the world's fourth largest billionaire with $ 87.9 billion. Their total wealth has increased by $ 1 billion in the last time.
5. The world's biggest investor Warren Buffett ranks fifth in this list. The wealth of Buffett, founder of Berkshire Hathaway, also decreased by $ 365 million. According to this link, Warren Buffett has total assets of $ 71.4 billion. Buffett is known as the world's most successful investor.