Applying this vitamin C-rich soap made from the homemade orange peel will add an amazing glow to your skin. Let us know how to make it.
We are all well aware of the amazing benefits of oranges and their peels for our skin. There are many products in the market such as moisturizers, scrubs, and cleansers that claim to be oranges or orange peels. It contains a lot of Vitamin C which is the most important vitamin for our daily skincare routine like A and EK. Skincare is impossible without the inclusion of these vitamins. That is why today we are going to tell you to make homemade soap containing vitamin C which you can easily make your skin glowing by making oranges peels.
Yes, vitamin C soap has recently gained immense popularity by gluing the skin and benefiting the skin in many ways. You will be surprised to know that you can make your own vitamin C soap at home with easy things like orange peel, essential oil, soap base, etc. Let us know how to make this soap at home.
DIY Vitamin C - Orange Peel Soap
- Transparent Soap Base - 15 Cubes
- Orange peel powder - 1 teaspoon
- Vitamin E Oil Capsules - 1
- Lemon essential oil - few drops
- Silicone soap mold
Method of making
- Cut the transparent soap base into 1-inch cubes. Since the soap base is smooth, you can easily cut it with a knife.
- Take 15 cubes of transparent soap base and put them in a microwave-safe bowl. Melt it in the microwave for 40 seconds until the soap is completely melted. You should do it quickly before the soap starts hardening.
- Then add 1 teaspoon orange peel powder, vitamin E oil, and few drops of lemon essential oil to the melted soap base. Shake it continuously for a few minutes to get smooth consistency without any lumps.
- Pour the soap into the silicone soap mold. Allow your soap to cool and harden for 1 hour. When it is completely hard, remove your soap from the mold. It is ready to use.
The transparent soap base is very cheap and easily available online and you can make your favorite DIY soap easily and without any hassle. The best thing about making soap at home is that you can add your favorite ingredients and fragrances to it.
Benefits of Orange Peel Vitamin C Soap for Skin
Control Extra Oil- Orange peel is known for its oil-absorbing properties due to its rich insufficient antioxidants and vitamin C. It effectively absorbs extra oil and removes dirt, dead cells.
Beneficial for large pores - Orange peels deeply cleanse the skin, help clean pores, and shrink large pores. It removes dead cells from the surface and reveals the fresh layer underneath that makes your skin glowing. The toning effect of the skin makes your skin even smoother.
Skin Titaning - Orange soap cleans extra oil, removes dirt from the skin, and shrinks large pores, so it makes your skin lighter and firmer.
Acne treatment- The anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties of orange peel are effective in reducing pimples, pimples, and breakouts. It helps in removing dead skin cells, so it also keeps blackheads and whiteheads away from the skin.
Remove Dark Spots - Orange peels also act as skin lightening agents and can do wonders for dark spots, acne scars, and pigmentation on the face. The astringent and antioxidant properties of the peel keep your skin clean and spotless.
Skin whitening- Since the skin contains more vitamin C than the orange, the soap gives you impeccable and glowing skin only after a short period of use. It keeps your skin healthy and glowing with regular use.
You can also get many benefits related to the skin by making this soap easily at home.
Image Credit: Freepik.com