It is often seen that while making roti there are many times that the dough is left and many people throw it away or feed the animals in fear of spoiling it. But do you know that delicious pasta can be made with the help of this dough? Let's know about this.
Dough - 1/2 bowl
Oil - As Required
Cumin seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Carrot - 1
Tomatoes - 1
Salt - as per taste
Turmeric - 1/4 teaspoon
Red chili - 1/4 teaspoon
Garam Masala - 1/4 teaspoon
For this, add a little oil and salt to the remaining flour. If you want, you can also use flour instead of wheat flour.
After this, make a big dough of flour and apply a little dry flour in it and roll it like a roti.
Now prepare a small circle by covering it with a bottle or a small bowl. While doing this press well, so that the circle is cut well. Separate the remaining edges.
- To give it a shape of pasta, mix both corners of the circle, and press it in the middle. Then do the same for all the circles.
- After this boil water and boil all the flour pieces one by one in it. Take care not to put the pasta together. This will make them stick together. After boiling for 10 minutes, filter it, and wash it with cold water.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry cumin seeds. Then add capsicum and carrot and fry it a little. Add tomatoes to it and let it cook for a while.
- Now mix all the spices and add boiled pasta.
- When pasta is cooked, garnish it with coriander.
- Take your dough pasta is ready. Now you serve it hot.